Remember when....we looked forward to our birthdays and another added year? This was when most everyone we knew was older! By the time we reached 29, our outlook had changed somewhat....by 39, reality had kicked in....and many chose to stay there for a while! This card is dedicated to those of us who refuse to grow older....(you know who you are!)
My card today uses Strongo the Magnificent, another wonderful image from Just Inklined. Coloured with Prismas, to show off his amazing physique and stylin' attire, the rest of the card uses manly colours of brown and black....no flowers, no glitter, no ribbon. The sentiment is a new freebie from Create with TLC, and fits the theme perfectly!
Be sure to check out the store for more great images. Thanks for visiting, and remember....Have Fun!
Challenge Entries:
Charisma Cardz - #40 Autumn Colours
One Stitch at a Time - #34 Use Digi Stamps
Craftalicious - #10 Anything Goes
Cards for Men - #21 Happy Birthday
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This is SO cute and that image is just a hoot. I'm reaching 39...so I think I'll stay there for a while too.
ReplyDeleteFabulous Digi card - thanks for joining our challenge this week a OSAAT and good luck! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab, fun image Joyce and I love how you have displayed him. Lovely colours.
ReplyDelete.... and as for birthdays, I know who I am, stuck at 21 again.
We saw the mime in Covent Garden, three actually and they were having great fun with the crowd.
Hope you are well. B xxxx
I'm LOVING this!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely fun card - love everything about it, image, design, colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
Joyce, I *love* this card! So cute.
ReplyDeletebrilliant card Joyce, love that image
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in with us this week at OSAAT
good luck
Paula xx
WOW!! Great card hun!!Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too!!
Hugs
laney
What a stunning creation! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x
ReplyDelete