Monday, January 24, 2011

An Encouragement Card

This year is off to a bit of a bumpy start, soooo a few encouragement cards might be needed.....and that's my inspiration for this card.


Here is another of those wonderful images from Just Inklined, and you can find it here.  Sometimes a bit of humour is just what the doctor ordered, so have a look, I'm sure you'll find something that tickles your funny bone!

Here is the message on the inside.  A little bit of encouragement....which I printed on the computer.

I've coloured with Prismas again, cutting out with my Nestie, and adding some DI for the background.


I've gone with an extra fold this time around, following the sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches for the layout.

The DP is from pinkpaislee and their Queen Bee line, so it all matches perfectly, and I've added I've added a little extra stamping to the inside to finish it all off.

I hope you enjoyed your visit, and can take away a couple of ideas.  Have a wonderful day!

A couple more challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - #115 More than One Fold
The Crazy Challenge - #51 Dots and Stripes
Stamps R Us Challenges - #13 Animals

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Very, very cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image. Many thanks for sharing with us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, my boy would love this image, he thinks snakes are cool! Great colors too!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness this turned out fabulous. Love your take of the sketch! Thanks for playing along at ICS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOw that's gorgeous both for the sentiment and for the colours, fabulous. Love your mix of papers.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, love the folds. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! That image, the sketch and the DI all came together perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the image he is just perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy this week, good Luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete