Well now, I suppose everything is back to normal after the Christmas break. We actually have a bit of snow, with some flurries for the rest of this week. Hopefully it doesn't amount to much, as I am not a big fan of the white stuff! I'll try my best to just stay inside where it is warm.
This card uses another of those wonderful character images from Just Inklined, and you can find him here. Aubery Bumblethorpe is his name....and Mr. Fix It is his game! The perfect card for a certain person who used to be a Fix It guy!
I've used the colours green and orange, and some DP I purchased in a large pack from Costco a while back. The sentiment is computer generated, and hopefully the recipient still has a sense of humour..... I'll have to be sure to include some treats to sweeten him up!
Some challenges that I will enter with this card:
Fab & Funky Challenges - #54 Anything GoesPapertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft World - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - #1 Happy Birthday + Blog Hop




Wow this is a beautiful card :) I love the colours. Thank yo for joining us over at Creative Craft World for our card challenge.
ReplyDeleteLou x
Lovin' that groovy paper Joyce! Awesome coloring. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeletehehe fab card
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Charisma 2nd Birthday fun
AllisonX
Such a great card Joyce, love the colour combo and that image is fabulous. Don't think I'd want him as my Mr Fix-It though.
ReplyDeleteHope the snow doesn't amount to too much. We've just had lots of rain today.
Have a lovely weekend and see you again soon.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
That's a great card! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
ReplyDeleteSue x
Joyce thats one stunning card ! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 'Anything Goes' first card challenge.. Good Luck !
Choccy x
This is just so lovely - thank you so much for joining our challenge at CCW :-) x x x x
ReplyDeleteLove his belly! Joyce thank you for coming and visiting me and leaving me words of encouragement.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card this is, Joyce...this one makes me giggle for sure!!! Thanks for your visit, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I need a fix it man - our washing machine has just given up LOL! Kim
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely gorgeous Joyce!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will return ...
big hugs for you...Claudia
OMG! I love it!!! Totally and completely LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you can play along again next week! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
What a great card, love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time.
Sharon x