Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas is coming....

Good morning everyone!  Not sure what type of day it will be today, as it's still dark out!  We need an early start today though, as it's another treatment day for my DH....so just a quick post.


A nice bright card today, with this lovely image from Just Inklined.....Christmas Baubles.  I've collected many Christmas ornaments over the years, and I so enjoy the memories they invoke.  Each one holds a memory.....where I bought it or who gave it to me, and then, of course, there's the colours!!! 

I've coloured with copics, then cut with a Nestie die and layered and layered!  The DP is something from a sampler pack, but I don't know who made it, sorry.  The brad is something new that I picked up last weekend, while the metal corner embellishment is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used my score-pal on the white card blank and a MS punch for the greenery under the flower.

A few challenges for my card:
Christmas Inspirations - #35 Die Cuts or Punches
The Pink Elephant - #121 Scoring
ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Unused Stash (DP & brad)
Crafting When We Can - Christmas Come Early
Crafts 4 Eternity - #42 Embellishment Recipe (metal corner & brad)

12 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce, so beautiful! Love how colorful it is and the DP and gold corner are perfect. Keeping you and your husband in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous great image too:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the card and the nice patterned paper you used on part of the background. thanks for sharing your work and for playing with us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ~ love the bright and cheerful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Joyce, such lovely colours, patterns and everything as always.
    Hope everything goes well for Bruce today, my very best wishes to you both.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just stunning, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have christmas ornaments that each hold a special memeory too Joyce, makes christmas even more special dont they...wow those colours are fantastic on the ornaments
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, that image is so pretty. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love the bright cheerful colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab - such gorgeous colours!

    Sorry I'm soooooo late with my comments this time round - tut, tut! Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce this is just beautiful. I love the fabulous colors, so rich and perfect for that beautiful image! I love the way they seem to dangle from that pretty bow. Wonderful job, thank you so much for joining in on our Scoring challenge over at TPE this week!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete