Here we go, with another fun image from Dr Digi's House of Stamps, titled Mobility Malcolm. With the golden years fast approaching, perhaps we should start checking out some new wheels. My younger brother likes to hit the road on a smart red motorcycle. I'm thinking maybe this model and colour combo would be perfect when he has to trade up to four wheels. We'll see what he says at his birthday. lol
I've used a Kraft card today, that I purchased from Michaels. As it isn't as heavy a card as I would have liked, I've added another layer in behind. Once again I've coloured with copics, adding pan pastels for the yellow background.
The winds are howling outside, as I type this, but hopefully the weather man's forecast for better weather will come true. Come on spring... please!
Take care, and thanks for visiting.
Some challenges for my card:
| Little Claire's - #56 Use Kraft Card |





Haha...trade in a motorcycle for a rascal...cute story! A fun card, your brother is sure to like it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon!
ReplyDeleteI love this hilarious image and together with the papers a perfect male card!Glad to see you at this weeks challenge at LOves Rubberstamps, please come back soon, Hugs Blankina
ReplyDeleteFabulous and fun Joyce. Wonderful colour and design detail.
ReplyDeleteLaine
xx
What a riot! Great card and of course, your brother will love it! Your coloring is just amazing! We actually had sunshine today but very windy, hope the wind is coming back from Antartica!
ReplyDeleteFabulous 'man' card, that's a great image!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
I just love this.. such a fun card.. thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'..
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marjorie xx DT
Such a fun image and card! Great coloring too :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo PS: I got blogcandy if u wanna join ;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Very fun card. manly Monday sent me.
ReplyDeleteI've just popped over from Manly Monday to see your card, this is such a fun design. Carol x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, I love that image! Dropping by from Manly Monday
ReplyDeleteJane
Popping over from Manly Monday, such a cool fun card, the yellow pan pastel gives a great highlight to your image.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. Love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteHi I've been sent from Manly Monday to have a little look at your card, it's such a great fun design with lovely bright colours. Hugs Andree x
ReplyDeleteVery fun, and very cool! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*
ReplyDeletegiggle...too fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx
ReplyDeleteFabby creation! Great fun and very charming! Thanks for joining us over at PTT.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie
Great card - love that digi and your card layout is perfect too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Little Claire.
Helen x