Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Congratulations

Hello there again...it's been a while since my last post, but life's been a bit crazy.  I never had a cold all winter, and now I have a sinus infection.....go figure.  No cold symptoms, just a major headache which will likely stick around for a while.
I started this card a few days ago, when like was simpler....and I've made a 'spring' card.  This was my first attempt, and I followed the tutorial by Sandy Hulsart that you can find here.

The DP is a multicoloured stripe from my stash, and you will see a little bit of punched lace and some faux stitching detail.  This is a sweet new image from Just Inklined, called Baby Line,  and I've added just a few stamped flowers to the bottom for a little extra detail.

Here's hoping life is treating you kindly!  Thanks for visiting.

A couple of challenges:
Crafter's Companion - #13 HERE COMES SUMMER
Fab & Funky Challenges - #78 Summer Loving . . .
Paper Crafting Journey - #13 Anything Goes + Blog Hop
Crafting For All Seasons - #3 Summer

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, sorry your not well I hope you are soon better.
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card love that image - cute x
    Hope you are feeling better soon x

    Thanks for hopping along with us at paper crafting journey on our summer blog hop and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fab card! The image is simply adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is too cute for words! Love the image and the wonderful colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super awesome card you've made. I love it! Beautiful job with the coloring! Thank you for entering our Anything goes/Summer Fete Blog hop challenge over at PCJ. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the colours and images used so beautiful..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too stinkin' cute Joyce!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the flowers stamped along the bottom. Hope you are feeling better soon. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet summery challenge! Thank you for joining us at CFAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Joyce - love the image and colours.
    Sounds like life is a bit pressurised at the moment what with your granddaughter's foot and now your sinus infection.
    I have a cold and headache to go with it but otherwise ok.
    Take care of yourself.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the happy and cheery look, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, it is giveaway time at the Pixie Blog, check it out!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete