For my card today, I've kept the colours all masculine.....hmmmm I wonder why? Couldn't be that Father's Day is next weekend? This little cutie, Man's Best Friend, is one of the newly released images from Just Inklined, and it was so nice and easy to colour.
I've kept the design fairly simple, staying with the male theme, using brown with black and blue for contrasts and embellishments. You may note that I ran one of the layers through an embossing folder for a little bit of interest, and all edges have been inked with DI.
Thanks once again for visiting, and all of your wonderful comments! Until next time.....keep smiling!
A few challenges:
Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge - #115 Card For Dad / Man In Your Life!
| The Crazy Challenge - #70 Father's Day |
| Stampin' Royalty - #75 Let's Celebrate Dad! |





Gorgeous card love the image and colouring great card for Fathers day or Male birthday card really is done to perfection........:) Sandra H
ReplyDeletePerfect card for Father's Day Joyce. Love how the pup is colored and the dp is a great addition!
ReplyDeletenow this is simply adorable - and i'm smiling! super, super cute!
ReplyDeleteyeah, they mentioned ENSURE & BOOST. now if only hubby would drink it! grrrrrr
hugs :)
wow this is a great card and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for entering our Father's Day challenge at the Crazy Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteTammy
what a cute card, and your colors are perfect! what guy wouldn't want to have his faithful doggie waiting for him with his slippers? Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie Joyce,just love how you colored the dog. :)This is a perfect male card with the colours. Fantastic card. :))
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see you again. I miss everyone.
Hugs, Rosalien