Some challenges:
Friday, December 16, 2011
And the Presents were Wrapped......
Well Christmas is nearly upon us, and with any luck I will be ready when the big day comes! Life does throw us a curve some times.....this week my DH spent three days in the hospital. Scary stuff! But now he`s home again, thank goodness.
So how about a nice bright and cheery card, using one of the new Christmas images from Just Inklined. This one is aptly named....Santa`s Sleigh, and it was so much fun to colour using my copics. The card itself is a simple design, using some DP from My Mind`s Eye for the borders, and some stars and peel-offs for a bit of glitter.
Some challenges:
Some challenges:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So glad to hear that your husband is doing well and back at home! I hope the curves are less and less for you. Hope you have a beautiful Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is great! I love the image and your coloring looks awesome!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy. We hope to see ya joining us again!!
Hi, Your card is so pretty lots of presents too!:) Sandra H
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely colourful card and a super image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
ReplyDeleteVery vibrant :) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cupcake crafts and good luck x
ReplyDeleteWow Joyce, positively gorgeous! Love your color choices and fabulous coloring! Also very happy to her hubby is home!
ReplyDeleteHI Joyce, just catching up after a very busy end of term and also having a cold.
ReplyDeleteI hope Bruce is better now he's back home, I will email you in the week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxoxox
Fabby card! love the image all those presents, sorry to hear your hubby has been poorly! glad he is home safe, hope his recop is quick!! Thanks for coming to join us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, I hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heleen
Awesome card with Santa's sleigh overflowing with packages! Looks like your best gift this year, though, is your husband being home from the hospital again. YAY!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Christmas and/or Humorous Challenge!
Jeanette
Fantastic Christmas card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x
Fantastic card, Joyce! Beautiful image and papers and I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring of this image, Joyce! Wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles
Oh, your card is so very pritty and lovely! Wonderfull coloration! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons! xx Bianca
ReplyDeletewow I love the colours of your image Joyce...brilliant image...fingers crossed we will all be ready for the big day
ReplyDeleteMina xxx