Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Please......

Hello everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  It's been a while since I've posted a DT card for Just Inklined.....but I had a chance today to work on a card.  Life has been very hectic here lately, and it isn't going to slow down anytime soon....


Today's card uses the scrumptious image High Tea, a mouth watering delight with zero calories!  I've coloured again with Prisma pencils and OMS, adding stickles and cutting the circle with my Nestie die.

For the layout, I've followed the lovely sketch from Card Patterns, working with an embossed panel and a MS punch for the lace scallops.  Some faux stitching and glitter pen accents provide a bit more interest, and I worked with a stencil to come up with the two corner patterns.

Thanks again for visiting, and here are a few challenges:

Card Patterns - #129 Sketch
Aud Sentiments - #35 Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - #27 Cupcakes
Simon Says Stamp! - Food & Drink
Paper Crafting Journey - #17 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, love the image, such fun!
    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous yummy cupcakes, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time, hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cupcake card, love the DP. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, your card is yummy. Love your wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh such a pretty card and all those yummy cakes,Fabulous.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card! Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments! :-)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great image and great for the challenge gorgeous background papers too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! Your color choices for DP are perfect for this image. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally yummy Joyce. Great take on the sketch. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card!!! I love the colors and the sweet treats are perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce,
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete