Hello everyone! Only a few days left until Christmas, so once again I'm doing things at the last minute. I still need a few gift bags... for some cards that I give away, and of course I need something to put them in. Maybe next year I can be ready early...but I say that every year!
These bags came from Michaels, and luckily they fit my cards. Here I've used one of Dustin Pike's cute little images, colouring with copics, a bit of pencil for the snow, and some chalk for the sky. A little dab of glitter and liquid applique for the light, and enough was enough. The DP is from Basic Grey (Nordic Holiday) and the doily is made using a Cheery Lynn die.
Now, only four more to go.....am I crazy? I'll be back soon!
Some fun challenges:
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi they are gorgeous:) Sandra H
ReplyDeleteHi The scalloped cards are bought that way and you can get them from all or most craft shops thank you for your lovely comments:) Sandra H
ReplyDeleteNope, don't think you're crazy, I think your full of Christmas spirit! Wonderful way to give cards for gifts. The image is so cute and of course, your coloring is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat project Joyce. Love that image. Your coloring is beautiful, I keep forgetting about using chalk. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Gramma
Such fun making gift bags and this is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteluv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Very cute bag. Thanks for joining in all the fun at "Pike's Playground" this week. Hope you join us again very soon.
ReplyDeleteTTFN,
CraftyGirl
This gift bag is just adorable! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!
ReplyDeleteChris
Such a sweet Christmas card! Merry Christmas from us at Papertake Weekly :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable bag. I love the image too !!. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Merry Christmas. Annette xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" this week
ReplyDelete