Well, it's now Monday, and so far this week is looking good! Today the sun is shining and we have no snow, though the winds are a bit strong. I have to go out shortly, but first I'll post this card.
We have two new babies arriving this year......so one of my brothers will finally be a Grandpa....times two! This card would really be appropriate should they have a boy.....no soft pastels here, just loud bold colours to prepare them for the end of peace and quiet! The image is a cutie from Just Inklined, and you can find it here. I've coloured it with copics and then cut it out with my new die. To add something a little different, I then had some fun with a bit of doodling, which I find very relaxing.
Now for a few challenges....thanks for visiting!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hopped over from Allsorts (also just joined in).
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab card, love that image!!
Diane
Fabulous card and what a great card for a new addition:)
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous ,a fabulous image and fab papers.xxx
ReplyDeleteHa ha that reminds me of a conversation I had with my Mum when she threatened to buy my son a drum when he was little. I told her she could if she kept it at her house - guess what - he never got a drum!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat card Joyce and thanks for making me smile.
Hugs
Jane
So adorable Joyce! Love the DP combo you used, your new die! Your doodling really brings out the charm of the card. Congrats to your brother!
ReplyDeleteHi Joyce, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteHello...wonderful card, glad you played along with I spy at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
ReplyDeleteFab card and a great image. Your colour matching is brilliant. Maddy x
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous card, cute image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at PCJ for our Make it Cute challenge.
Good luck in the draw!
Zahreen
xxx
Your card is lovely, such a cute image! I love your doodling, it always adds such a nice finishing touch. I have some blog candy if you're interested. http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy.html
ReplyDeleteHugs
Gorgeous male card, love the image, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs
Maarit