Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make a Wish...

Hello again.  Busy day again today with doctor's appointments, and the same for tomorrow and Thursday.  I've pre-scheduled a couple of posts for Thursday, and let's just hope they go as planned.  One of them is for the next Blog Hop at Just Inklined.....and you won't want to miss that!


Today's card uses another digital image from Just Inklined, this one appropriately named, can you guess..... Wishing Well.   My colouring medium is once again Prismacolor pencils and OMS, with a bit of chalk for the clouds and sky.

 For my layout, I wanted a nice simple design that would showcase both the DP and the image, and I followed this week's sketch at C.R.A.F.T.  You will notice there is minimal embellishment.

I believe the papers are from Basic Grey, but this time they were from my daughter's stash.  (lol)   What a bargain....I'll have to try that again!

Some fun challenges for this card:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #118 sketch
Card Makin' Mamas - #28 Digital
Stamp Something - September Digi Day
Hooked on Craft Challenges - #7 SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce, I am in awe. Your wishing well is stunning! The shading of the stones and shingles is so perfect as is the rope. Wow! Your card is lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the colour and composition, really beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
    *hugs* Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an anmazing take on our sketch over at Craft

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Joyce and the DP is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one turned out nice. I like the accents that you chose. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabulous image!! greatly coloured and l just adore the layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing image and colouring Joyce. Love the papers and layout too.
    Hope everything is going ok with the hospital visits. You are both often in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks for your lovely comments - I am back as head of the new school so I don't have a class of my own, but I still fell tired!!!
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this image and I love how it colours up. Beautiful job.
    Thanks for linking up with the Card Making Mamas Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your wishing well card is just so lovely. I love your layering and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete