There are so many things to Celebrate at this time of year....summer, holidays, end of school term......as well as the regular birthdays, anniversaries, etc. This month our challenge at Just Inklined is hosted by our very talented Toni, who also chose the colours of Red, White and Blue. If you have arrived here from Heidy's blog, all is well. Otherwise, you may want to go back through the looking glass to Toni's blog. Also, be sure to leave some comments along the way as there will be a couple of spot prizes at two mystery blogs!!
Today, I've worked with two Just Inklined images, merging them in Photo Shop Elements before printing them out. The White Rabbit image can be purchased here, or as part of the Wonderland Set, here. The Fairy Toadstools image is still available as a freebie, over on CDAC, and makes for a great fanciful background.
So now, if you'll head on over to Jeni's blog, you are sure to find something special. Should you lose your way, you could ask Alice.....lol, but I've also listed the blog hop order below.
Enjoy!...and have a wonderful day!








What a great card. I love him and he looks fabulous teamed with the Mushrooms.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Penni
X
i love your card,great those two together
ReplyDeletegr anja
This is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic love it xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card. I love your colouring, wish I was able to do it like that.
ReplyDeleteOh! I love this rabbit. What a great image, and beautiful colouring.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
This is tooo clever!!! Love the white rabbit among the toadstools - awesome job Joyce!
ReplyDeletexXx
I love the way you have merged the two digi'd I love the toadstool digi of Jak's and the way you have made it up is fabulous...
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Lady Anne xx
I just love the way you have merged the two images, and your colouring of the white rabbit makes that image POP off the card! Wonderful creation! - Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove
jen
I love the cute rabbit and how you combined the two motifs!! It's a "happy-card"!! =)
ReplyDeleteI just love this card and the colours are brilliant very Alice in Wonderland and the flower is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant card. Mr Rabbit could do with going on a diet!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work on merging the two images together and creating another gorgeous card Joyce.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Oh Joyce this is superb.
ReplyDeleteWauw what a beautiful card is this, I like the colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs jopie
stunning card, love the images used, the white rabbit is so cool, the colouring is fantastic, love everything about the card
ReplyDeletecaroline
Fantastic Joyce and so very clever to scan the finished image and be able to use it again. Gorgeous coloring too.
ReplyDeleteWow Joyce,this is fabolous!
ReplyDeleteHugs Heidy
Fantastic card Joyce,luv Georginax
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card, just love it x
ReplyDeletehugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
wow wow wow Joyce I love it
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set, love the card! Anyone would be over the top happy with this set!! Hugs~Bren
ReplyDeleteJoyce, this is fabulous!!! Great card and gift bag set. Love these two images together. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute image! And you used it to turn it into such a darling card. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love this card I to have the mushroom stamp, the way you've coloured them in makes them look so real such lovely colours :)
ReplyDeletei love this imaage ...wow beautiful card...lovely papers and colors
ReplyDeleteTina
Oh this is such a lovely idea for a card...xxxx Ursula
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Joyce xx
ReplyDeleteThat toad stool background with Mr. Rabbit is just great! Fab merge of those two images and your coloring is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful love the image nicely coloured too!:)Sandra H
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fun and beautiful card, love the mushrooms in the background combined with the rabbit :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the little rabbit by the toadstools, so cute! And what a great idea, to scan your original into your computer! Thanks for the inspiration. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card you made. Find a nice stamp. Nice color too.
ReplyDeleteAlways find it fun to blog hopping. You will do it again on inspiration.
Greetings Astrid.
wow this card is fabulous! I love how you merged the separate images and used the different mediums for coloring it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFantastic mushrooms, they're gorgeous! Love how you coloured the rabbit, nice!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out great. Beautiful colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Carissa