It's Sunday afternoon, I have two little treasures visiting for the weekend, and one is down for a nap.....so a bit of time for a quick post.
This little number uses an image from Dustin Pike.....from ages ago. I really don't think it is still available, but it's a cutie and works well for a baby card. I've used water colours this time with some prisma pencils for added shading. Her nails and belly also have pink stickles......of course! More stickles, plus pink pearls and yellow liquid pearls dress up the die cut circle.
The card blank was purchased from Michaels and already embossed. I applied the colour with a brayer this time, and it works much better than a sponge. Use it lightly with only a light layer of ink. A few pretty flowers, a nice big bow and a sentiment.....then I was done.
Now I just need to wait for one of my nieces to have a girl! Well, I'm ready even if they're not!
And a few fun challenges.....be sure to check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





LOL..great post and fantastic card!! I absolutely love the elephant and the way you've embellished the card. Maybe if your niece gets a sneak peek at this, it will be inspiration. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Make it Girlie" challenge.
Happy stamping..
Lisa xx
Beautiful card I love the pink finger nails lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with Pami's Brand Spanking New challenge
Hugs Laurie x
love love LOVE it, thanks for joining us in the playground :)
ReplyDeleteaww this is so cute .. what a lovely little card - gorgeous papers
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at MAWTT ths week
Lisa x
What a cutey! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable! I love the pink sparkles too! Thanks so much for joining us at Pike's Playground this week! :O)
ReplyDeleteXXX
Such a pretty card and I love the sweet little ellie....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on crafts...
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Adorable baby card Joyce! Shouldn't every elephant have sparkly pink nails? Hahahah...too cute. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteFUN card! Love the elephant and that sparkle is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week:0)
Hugs;
Janette
Fabulous colouring and gorgeous backing paper and embellishments.
ReplyDeleteluv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
What an adorable card... that brayer did work well on this! The colors certainly pick up on that "Girly" theme. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Gramma
Fantastic card!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw.....
Emma xxx
Gorgeous card, a real cutie.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
Anne x
OH Joyce I love this card :0) you made me smile, CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along.
Ri
Lovely Card,that baby is sooo cute but wouldn't fancy having an elephant myself, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.
ReplyDeleteI found your card on the Hooked on Craft challenge page and had to come and check it out. It is absolutely gorgeous. I might even be prepared to have another baby so you can send it to me!
ReplyDeleteJoyce, this is really pretty and I love how you've surrounded Dustin's sweet elephant with the gems, ribbon and flowers! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHugs and thanks for playing along with us at Pike's playground!
Charlotte